Driver Intelligence Database
Essentially, Driver Intelligence Database is a common whitelist of identified and screened truck drivers. DiDb application provides online access to this database which allows users to make certain of registered driver’s
- identity (personal data and documents),
- status (approved, suspended, banned),
- ratings (shared by other users) prior handing over the cargo.
Having completed the strict registration procedure successfully, the drivers are provided with an active DiDb card, which shall be read by users in order to get access to the drivers’ profile.
Identity check by personal data, high resolution photo, and by checking the validity of personal documents
Ratings’ check by number of points and stars collected by the feedback of other users.
Every driver’s DiDb status is the most important indicator of the membership.
- approved » green indicates that in the moment of the DiDb card check there hasn’t been any complaints about the member’s performance so far. Practically it means that the driver successfully accomplished all the transport assignments for the users. The loading is allowed.
- suspended » yellow warns to the fact that an issue has been reported by one of the users and the investigation is still going on. Driver can get the permission to load only at client’s own liability.
- banned » the red sign means that the driver’s DiDb card has been deleted as a consequence of one of the next reasons: proven involvement in an incident reported by a user, lost or stolen card. In this status, the driver doesn’t get any transport assignment in the DiDb system anymore.
Local status check
Local status is onsite information indicating that the driver meets the special local requirements of the given client or not. They can be like specified trainings, special licences, defined ratings (e.g. minimum number of DiDb points) and expected professional experience. The local status is not shared, therefore the “accepted” or “refused” indication can be seen only by the user who preset the local requirements.