Driver Intelligence Database
Fees of additional services
- fee of card transactions above the package price / pc
- fee of spot check transactions above the package price / pc
- addtional users (user/month)
- DiDb card reader
- additional card reader / month
- Local training of users
- Local office for driver registration
- Consultancy for incident investigation (1 person and 1 day)
- Polygraph test for incident investigation
- 4 EUR
- 2 EUR
- 10 EUR
- 1 for free
- 30 EUR
- Online training at implementation, or local training for 100 EUR
- based on agreement
- 300 EUR / day
- 190 EUR / test
- 3 EUR
- 1,50 EUR
- 8 EUR
- 1 for free
- 25 EUR
- 1 for free at implementation
- 3-month period for free, than based on agreement
- 1 day for free / year, above 250 EUR / day
- 1 test for free / year, above 190 EUR / test
- 2 EUR
- 1 EUR
- 5 EUR
- 2 for free
- 20 EUR
- 1 for free at implementation + 1 for free/year
- 6-month period for free, than based on agreement
- 2 days for free / year, above 200 EUR / day
- 2 tests for free / year, above 190 EUR / test
Can be calculated based on the number of loadings, based on principle of 1 loading = 1 card check. The data transmission process happens at the site of the client. After checking the driver’s PIN protected DiDb card, the operator can get an access to the profile of the driver. The aim of the card checking procedure is to identify the driver prior the loading and to check his/her DiDb status and membership validity. The process is closed by the generation of a unique carriage number, which can be tracked and reported by the online system.
Spot check transaction
The process where the DiDb user can obtain limited information about a driver’s DiDb status and membership validity based on his/her date of birth or on the DIDb identifier. None of the personal data can be checked, and unique carriage number can’t be generated by this function, however all the spot check transaction can be tracked and reported. Aim of this process is to make a quick check on driver’s DiDb status without the presence of the driver and/or DIDb card. Highly recommended for the transport organisers or for other users to verify the drivers’ statement about the existence of their DiDb card or the status of their registration/membership.
An operator with unique access codes (username & password) and who participated in a verified way on a training about the operation of the system. The user can be employed by the client or by a service provider contracted directly with the client (e.g. security service providers)
DiDb card reader
A device exclusively dedicated for the reading of the encrypted, PIN protected DiDb cards owned by the driver. Can be easily plug-in by using its USB cabel.
Local training of the users
shall be realized before the implementation of DiDb system at the site of the client. It takes approx. 1 hour and includes all the information and knowledge about the principles, functions and modules of the system and the data protection regulations as well.
All technical conditions (such as proper office, electricity, internet connection) shall be ensured by the client.
Local registration office
Requirement for opening a local registration office is to conclude for a definite period as of min. 1 year. Office manager and all equipement are ensured by SECTRAN on weekdays with 8-hour opening hours. Provision of an appropriate office equipped with electricity, heating etc. shall be ensured by the client.
Professional consultancy for incident investigation or for prevention
Based on client’s demand, the consultant can provide support as follows:
- incident investigations
- management in the interrogations
- collection and/or analysis of personal and material evidences or provision of comments about the evidences that were collected by a third party
- compilation of all documentation that is needed for initiating a police prosecution; connection with law enforcement or other authority
- consultancy in connection with any above mentioned procedures
- security audit or consultancy for prevention
Free of charge security consultancy is available only in Hungarian sites, in case of other sites that are located abroad, the costs of travelling shall be covered by the client. The service is provided for clients with min. 1-year definite period for contracting or – in case of contracting with indefinite period – min. 3-month cooperation.
Provided by an independent consultant. Basic requirement is to have the written consent of the driver and/or other employee for carrying out the ploygraph test. The result of the test is sent directly to the Client, SECTRAN is not authorized to get it in any way. Free of charge consultancy is available only in Hungarian sites, in case of other sites that are located abroad, the costs of travelling and interpreter shall be paid by the client.
The service is provided for clients with min. 1-year definite period for contracting or – in case of contracting with indefinite period – min. 3-month cooperation.